Job Interview Do’s
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Just one interview stands between you and an offer. But you’re not the only one hoping for the job. Following are the points you should do in the interview.
- Firstly greet with a firm handshake and a warm smile.
- Sit straight during an interview.
- Before an interview it is necessary to have a look upon resume for comparing jobs description to resume.
- Listen carefully to each question before giving your response.
- Ask for clarification if you do not understand.
- Look at the requirements for your target job and be prepared for at least five imperative reasons as to why you should be hired.
Job Interview Don’ts
Acting inappropriately during a job interview, or saying something that causes concern for the interviewer will hinder your chances of getting hired.
- Don’t answer questions with a simple “yes” or “no.” Explain your opinions.
- Describe those things that reflect your talents, skills, and determination. Give detailed examples.
- Don’t answer phone calls during the interview, and set your cell phone to silent.
- Don’t argue with or correct the interviewer.
- Don’t interrupt the interviewer before they have finished asking you a question.
- Don’t arrive late for an interview.
- Reach prior the time given to oneself.